Baltimore, MD – Showroom & Office
Award- winning home designs and fine cabinetry to Baltimore’s most discerning marketplace is seeking an experienced sales & design professional to join our Kitchen & Bath remodeling team. Ideal candidate will exhibit a passion for quality design with a focus on providing an exemplary customer service experience for our clientele and meet or exceed the following:
- College degree preferred but will consider equivalent industry experience.
- Must have previous sales experience, especially with a focus on home remodeling, with an engaging personality necessary for success.
- Knowledge of construction process from design to final walk through.
- Although not required, ideal candidate would be trained and possess career experience in Computer Assisted Design software such as Chief Architect, ProKitchen or 20/20 software. Specific training and/or certification in Kitchen & Bath Design a plus.
- Must be an excellent verbal, written and visual communicator with the ability to present organized and well-articulated concepts in verbal and visual formats.
- Must be able to demonstrate creativity and problem solving capacity and the ability to respond in real time to situations and client interests.
- Must be a team player and work with Interior Designers, Architects and partner vendors to deliver best in class experience for all client projects.
- Proficient in proposal writing and able to utilize proprietary company proposal tools to generate and present proposals.
- Able to perform take-offs and utilize proprietary company estimating tool to generate estimates with the assistance of a construction expert for certain scope elements as needed.
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to continue to grow career and expand expertise and knowledge, inclusive of participating in product training, adhering to changes in construction processes and codes as well as continuing education programs.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously without compromise of detail, accuracy and time-line for all client projects. Candidate must possess excellent time management skills.
Only serious and qualified applicants should apply. Please email email@example.com with your resume – reference Design & Sales Specialist – Kitchen & Bath Remodeling in the subject line.