Position Description – Reforestation Advisors (Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi/Alabama)
Seeking experienced commercial sales professionals to grow market share across the U.S. for the leading global provider of conventional and advanced genetics tree seedling products. Ideal candidates will be based out of East Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, or Alabama and have working knowledge and experience in forestry, biology or chemical based sales.
Primary Objective: The Reforestation Advisor position is responsible for driving and managing seedling sales and customer support.
- Safely complete all essential work functions in your area
- Focus on selling advanced genetic products, key customer segments, growing market share and increasing profitability
- Manage the execution of regional sales plan and reports to division Sales Manager
- Promote and manage current business philosophy and model
- Represent and promote company at regional, state and local forestry events
- Coordinate with nurseries to assist with transportation and quality
- Manage territory budget
- Interact with RAs, Nurseries, Product Development and Marketing in support and lead of sales activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Forestry, Agribusiness or related field.
- 3-5 years of sales experience, knowledge of forestry and reforestation process beneficial
- Experience managing customer issues/ customer database (CRM)
- Needed skills include: computer proficiency, written and verbal communication, presentation skills.
Ability to travel domestically for up to two week periods. This position requires the ability to lift up to 30 pounds; work may involve climbing, stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting and grasping; worker is subject to inside and outside environment, noise, vibration, working hazards, fumes, odors, dust, gasses and chemicals; normal visual acuity is required; requires hearing sufficient to perceive noises for diagnostic purposes.