White Marsh, MD
Looking for a motivated, detailed and results oriented associate to become part of our growing National team. If you are a self-starter with selling skills and you are looking for a potential six-figure income with recurring accounts, we’d like to talk with you. We are a commercial finance company in need of a Business Development Associate, who can potentially grow into a Senior Account Manager, by expanding relationships throughout the United States.
- Managing new commercial equipment vendors for long term relationships;
- Persistently soliciting prequalified vendor leads;
- Formally presenting and effectively communicating our value position and competitive advantage to drive our finance programs;
- Maintain accurate & comprehensive notes in CRM system;
Desired Skills & Experience for this position include:
- Prior Inside/Outside Sales experience preferred, but not required;
- Ability to develop relationships with excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and be accountable
- Energetic, Competitive and Self-Motivated
- Professional Attitude with a high level of Integrity
- Organized with good time management skills
Excellent benefits, including medical, life and dental insurance, 100% funded company profit sharing plan, 401K, paid vacation and holidays, professional work environment with free parking. We take pride in our excellent reputation as a financially strong and reliable company that can “get the job done” and we are dedicated to providing a friendly and challenging work environment that is characterized by high satisfaction and retention of our Associates.
Only serious and qualified applicants should apply. Please email email@example.com with your resume – reference Business Development Associate – Commercial Financein the subject line.