Owings Mills, MD or Annapolis, MD Territory
We are searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and driven Business Development professional to join our team in the Baltimore area. Is networking on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media second nature to you? Are you in touch with the latest marketing trends? Then, we are looking for you!
This job will require the qualified candidate to market document solutions products, service and supplies by using the many marketing sources including social media marketing, telemarketing, trade-shows, chamber and networking groups to drive sales and create new business leads. This is an entry level position ideal for recent college graduates with a sales, marketing and/or communications background.
You will be trained by a dedicated sales manager and receive hands-on training, as well as, continual product and sales training.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prospect for new clients by cold calling, telemarketing, advertising, utilizing social media, attending chamber and networking events or other means of generating interest
- Plan and implement persuasive approached and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company
- Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and differentiate our company from competitors
- Develop rapport with new clients and retain those accounts by provide them with continually support and knowledge of new products and services we offer.
- Set a minimum of 5 new prospect appointments per week
- Provide a monthly report on all account activities and progress
- Assure that all machine recommendations are capable of handling customer needs
- Provide a monthly forecast and prospect report
- Sell document solutions products by face-to-face presentations, proposals, and demonstrations
- Assure that all customers are satisfied with service and that we maintain a solid relationship with our customers
- Attend all training functions and review all training materials keeping abreast of changes in technology
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred OR commensurate sales experience
- IT/solutions background preferred (software, copiers, printers, technology, etc.)
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self-starter, strong work ethic, highly motivated
- Technically savvy, proficient use of Microsoft Office including Power Point, Excel and Outlook
Offering these benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive uncapped commission compensation structure
- Productivity Bonuses
- Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life insurance coverage
- 401(k) plus company match
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days and Paid Time Off
Here’s YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in their career, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume – reference Business Development Account Executive – Document Solutions in the subject line.